SAP MM Study Material

If you are planning to start SAP MM Certification studies, you can go with SAP MM syllabus books prearranged by  SAP. There are four syllabus books for SAP MM certification.
This blog contains summarized format of syllabus books. These key points will be helpful to have idea of SAP MM syllabus in brief. Moreover, for those candidates, who have started preparation for SAP MM certification, it will serve as a revision guide. Below mentioned are links for the same:

                  

3 comments:

  1. How can I get the summarized version of the material? I will be sitting for my exam at the end of May 2014. I could really use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KB,
      Thanks for writing on my blog... Many books for SAP MM you would find in market which contain summarized material for exam. But I think this would not help you to pass in exam. Try to learn concepts and try to solve questions mentioned in my blog. These questions are based on actual certification exam. If you find any query while studying, please feel free to ask.

      Thanks,

      Delete
    2. http://passsapmm.blogspot.ca/search/label/SAP%20Certification%20Questions

      Delete

Please ask your questions here:

Buy SAP MM Video Tutorials